Dual Degrees provide opportunities for students to:
- enroll in two majors simultaneously;
- study two related or unrelated fields;
- gain exposure to new fields or disciplines; and
- network and develop relationships in industry.
Minors provide opportunities for students to:
- complement a bachelor’s degree;
- explore personal interests;
- broaden skills; and
- strategically use open and exploration electives to minimize extra time and costs.
Competency Credentials provide opportunities for students to:
- increase advancement and networking opportunities;
- develop practical skills that are supported by a certification; and
- gain specialized training to use immediately in the field.
All of the above provide opportunities for students to:
- increase employability and earning potential;
- expand career possibilities or shape the future career paths;
- gain a deeper level of knowledge;
- learn additional skills, viewpoints, and ideas that can be applied to personal or professional life;
- integrate learning and make connections between related fields or disciplines;
- build a stronger resume;
- show employers a willingness to go above and beyond;
- demonstrate greater depth and breadth of knowledge;
- gain an edge on competition in the degree field; and
- increase opportunity for continued education or professional licensure.