Penn College at Wellsboro
Extending the mission of Penn College to deliver professional and personal skills development to companies and residents of the Northern Tier.
- Penn College at Wellsboro
- 22 Walnut Street, Wellsboro, PA
Courses may be customized to meet your company's needs. Contact Workforce Development at email@example.com for more information.
Practical Nursing (LPN) Program
- Become a PA licensed practical nurse
- Over 1,536 hours of instruction
Medical Assistant Program
- Prepare for a new career in the health services industry
- 800 hours of instruction
- Additional certifications available upon program completion
Practical nursing information session set for Northern Tier
WELLSBORO, Pa. – Penn College at Wellsboro’s Practical Nursing Program will host an information session at 6:30 p.m. Thursday, ...
Graduation propels 24 nurses into Northern Tier workforce
WELLSBORO – Twenty-four students recently graduated from Penn College at Wellsboro’s practical nursing program. The ceremony was ...
PPL supports training for front-line health care workers
Future health care professionals have access to a learning tool that simulates respiratory symptoms likely to be encountered in ...