Free services for all enrolled students
- Stay on course with the support of a tutor
- Build skills in math, science, and a variety of other subjects
- Walk in and get support when you need it
- Develop your writing skills
- Work on the writing process from concept to drafting to revisions
- Take advantage of walk-in service
Small Group Tutoring
- Get help from a professional tutor in a topic-focused environment
- Build skills in anatomy and physiology (BIO115, BIO125, BIO103), psychology (PSY111), and developmental math (MTH004, MTH005, MTH008)
Online Tutoring (SMARTHINKING - P.L.A.T.O.)
- Benefit from 24/7 online tutoring in mathematics and statistics, writing, science, business, and computers
- Ask about special nursing and allied health hours
- Tap into the Virtual Nerd resource that houses over 1,500 self-help math videos
- Get the answers you need from study aids, tutorials, and videos
- Build confidence with one-on-one tutoring in anatomy and physiology, biology, chemistry, math, speech, and writing
- Set up your time via the portal
- Select face-to-face or remote
Supplemental Instruction / Group Tutoring
- Get expert guidance from a math professional for statistics (MTH157, MTH159, MTH161), College Algebra and Trigonometry I (MTH180), and Technical Algebra and Trigonometry I (MTH124)
- Engage in interactive experiences that help you better understand course content
Here when you need us.
Tutoring Services aren't just designed for when you need a boost. We're here to keep you on track throughout the entire semester.
Drop in or schedule an appointment today!
Get started today.
If you're a Penn College student, head over to the portal to find all the details, view drop-in hours, and schedule an appointment.
Become a tutor.
Being a tutor is a rewarding job with lots of perks. Visit the portal to learn more and complete an application.
"As a non-traditional student in a dual degree, Tutoring Services helped me stay on course by strengthening my academic understanding every time I used their support. Classes were and are demanding. With help from staff and students in Tutoring Services, I was successful in obtaining my degree and am working towards another one!”