Karen Plankenhorn, BS, RT, (R) (M)
Clinical Supervisor, Radiography
- 570.320.2400 ext. 7619
- ATHS, Rm.W213
- Bachelor of Science from Pennsylvania College of Technology (May 2006) – Summa Cum Laude and Alpha Chi
- Associate of Applied Science in Radiography from Pennsylvania College of Technology (August 1995) – Highest Honors
- Instructor, Pennsylvania College of Technology
- Classes: Pediatrics and Trauma Radiography, Mammography and Interventional Procedures
- Clinical Supervisor, Radiography at Evangelical Hospital
- Registered Mammographer at Kathryn Candor Lundy Breast Health Center
- Staff/Operating Room Registered Radiographer at Susquehanna Health Systems
- Registered with the American Registry of Radiologic Technologists, ARRT (R) (M)
- Member of the American Society of Radiologic Technologists, ASRT
- Member of the PA Society of Radiologic Technologists, PSRT
"As a 1995 graduate of Penn College, I have had the opportunity of experiencing the challenging journey that lies ahead of every Penn College Radiography student. I believe the strength of the program is its incorporation of clinical experience simultaneously with classroom instruction throughout the entire two years. This disciplined structure is what ultimately prepares the students for their career as a Radiographer."
"It is amazing the amount of growth that both the college and the field of Radiography has undergone since I graduated. And with those changes come many opportunities for current and future Radiographers. It is a privilege to be a part of that growth; learning and teaching the most up to date technology. Our students are given the opportunity to work with new technology at their clinical sites and our new lab at the college."